Last updated: [DATE]
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
- Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function properly. They enable basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
- Preference cookies: These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced features. They may also be used to provide a more personalized experience.
- Analytics cookies: These cookies help us analyze website traffic and improve the website performance. They collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the website, how visitors arrived at the website, and the pages they visit.
- Marketing cookies: These cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user.
When you use and access our website, we may place several different types of cookies in your web browser.
- To provide and maintain our website
- To improve and personalize your experience on our website
- To understand how our website is being used and to analyze website traffic
- To display relevant advertisements
Your choices regarding cookies
For more information on how to control cookies, check your browser or device's settings information.